About Us / Staff
A SINGULAR DEDICATION TO PRESERVATION
The horse image in our logo—derived from cave drawings at
Lascaux, France—is emblematic of our mission. After 17 millennia, the Lascaux drawings
were threatened with destruction. Actions taken to preserve them are an inspiration
to us in the work we do every day.
Document preservation specialists with experience
Northern Micrographics leadership, the technical team and production specialists
understand what you want to achieve. They apply meticulous protocols and best practices
to every project.
- Our combined experience spans many preservation projects, large and small. Some projects exceeded 2 million images.
- All team members follow prescribed best practices and technical standards such as ANSI, AIIM and RLG
- The imaging team is trained in the special handling of rare and fragile materials
- Our imaging team members have an average 5 years’ experience in the technologies used for filming and scanning
- We adhere to ANSI/AIIM/RLG standards during all phases of production